– Always maintain clear, transparent and honest communication with costumers, collaborators and competitors.
– Always stick to what you have been trained to do and let others take care of the things you are unsure of. Never make a diagnosis, only a veterinarian can do that.
– Always treat the customer/horse professionally and with respect, no matter who they are.
– Always maintain customer confidentiality.
– Never give away information about the customer or the horse to others without the permission of the customer
– Never speak ill or in a condescending way about customers, horses or competitors.
– Always take the time to develop yourself and your skills and continue to educate yourself so that you maintain a high professional level.
– Always maintain a fair competition
– Do not try to poach the competitor’s customers.